Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What markers can take Co2 AND HPA

Thanks it is mine. I have to admit that i'm a cocker fan, not only do they look great but there's something about having that back block slapping to and fro an inch for your eyes that makes me moist:eek:

Planet have effectively killed the cocker in one move, although their sales were falling i don't think that was the whole story.
Kill the competition then they have to buy an ego:eek::confused:
I believe there are enough cockers still in use to warrant producing the E2 again, but business ethics are stopping them.
After all if the cocker is probably the most highly modified marker out there, then spares are gonna be needed.
Personally i wanna do a half block, but no E2 = no halfblock:(
Demand for the E2 frame almost ground to a halt towards the end. I know that for a fact. It was only after this that people started half-blocking / No-blocking, by which point the ego revolution was well under way, that the odd person wanted to buy.

MQ valve also backs up this reasoning. They were great but nobody purchased due to the demise of cockers. Once the first ones went they did not bother with reproduction.

You must be mad to think that planet would bring out e frame kits for the odd historian that wants to bring his door wedge back to life.

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Planet have effectively killed the cocker in one move, although their sales were falling i don't think that was the whole story.
Kill the competition then they have to buy an ego:eek::confused:
I believe there are enough cockers still in use to warrant producing the E2 again, but business ethics are stopping them.
After all if the cocker is probably the most highly modified marker out there, then spares are gonna be needed.
Personally i wanna do a half block, but no E2 = no halfblock:(
Mate that's rubbish,

The cockers went out of fashion (unfortunatley) and then K2 completely killed off the 3rd party parts when it bought WGP and started throwing round patents. I remember an interview with someone from planet saying that one of the big reasons for the end of the E2 was that K2 was next to impossible to work with.

DP

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Demand for the E2 frame almost ground to a halt towards the end. I know that for a fact. It was only after this that people started half-blocking / No-blocking, by which point the ego revolution was well under way, that the odd person wanted to buy.

MQ valve also backs up this reasoning. They were great but nobody purchased due to the demise of cockers. Once the first ones went they did not bother with reproduction.

You must be mad to think that planet would bring out e frame kits for the odd historian that wants to bring his door wedge back to life.
I know sales were dropping dramatically but still feel that there is a demand for the E2 albeit a small one, for the custom/halfblocking crowd, because lets face it, what on earth can you do to an ego......change the bolt and a ccu kit? hmmm that sounds like fun.
This has nothing to do with performance or anything like that but simply that there are a sizeable number of players that like to modify, if not so much here then definately in the states.
The MQ valve? that was just failed from the start. release date was put back so many times that i lost count, first production run was insufficient and then those that bought them found that they were over complicated and unpredictable, and a major pain to set up and actually get working reliably.
As for the door stop, yep i agree and i wouldn't have mine any other way;)
:)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Mate that's rubbish,

The cockers went out of fashion (unfortunatley) and then K2 completely killed off the 3rd party parts when it bought WGP and started throwing round patents. I remember an interview with someone from planet saying that one of the big reasons for the end of the E2 was that K2 was next to impossible to work with.

DP
although their sales were falling i don't think that was the whole story.
Which part of my quote don't you understand:confused:;):cool: