Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What markers can take Co2 AND HPA

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
couldn't you just use the guest/vip passes and use a site gun, then go and buy a different gun after? problem with buying things like spyders new is you will realize you want something different later and the resale on spyders is nothing because ions go so cheaply

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
couldn't you just use the guest/vip passes and use a site gun, then go and buy a different gun after? problem with buying things like spyders new is you will realize you want something different later and the resale on spyders is nothing because ions go so cheaply

nail on head...right there^^^^^

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Well Im about 1+a half hours from the NSPL site,

so .. yeah Was just wondering if a VS1 was good enough for a beginner?
Unless your in a different chatham to the one down the road that we like to call CHAVam, you are 35minutes from the NSPL site at dartford.
Head for the dartford tunnel, turn left before you get there, second roundabout turn right, first left, 1/2 a mile, and shoot someone.:D

Vs1 ok if you never want to progress beyond beginner and that you like wasting your money. It'll be worth 12p once you've used it and i "WOULD NOT" waste money upgrading it......buy the Ion, you'll thank me for it.
Oh and buy a second hand one off of here;)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
DUDE! THEY ARE 98Cs!!!!

Single finger trigger..
Vl200 Capacity
12oz co2
2" barrel ( Being sarcastic )

I've got an idea..

Buy a cheaper mech, Then buy an electro.

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Unless your in a different chatham to the one down the road that we like to call CHAVam, you are 35minutes from the NSPL site at dartford.
Head for the dartford tunnel, turn left before you get there, second roundabout turn right, first left, 1/2 a mile, and shoot someone.:D

Vs1 ok if you never want to progress beyond beginner and that you like wasting your money. It'll be worth 12p once you've used it and i "WOULD NOT" waste money upgrading it......buy the Ion, you'll thank me for it.
Oh and buy a second hand one off of here;)
Tried to buy the VS1 second hand off here.. no one has one..

Yes u are correct the CHAVham part.
Its 1 hour and a half to Romford/Essex.
:)

P.S Please don't come to my house and diss chavs, you will not be thank'd.. xD..

What do I do guys.. I dunno anymore.

I dont want an ION apparently they're Junk aswell..

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
um, from my small knowledge tippman 98s are still fairly highly regarded in the world of paintball, if for nothing else but the fact you can tie them to a suicide bomber and they'll still work after he's blown himself up. if every one else is using tippmans whats the problem. also by the sounds of it your going to a delta force site, they don't let you use your own co2 tanks and theirs are specifically anti siphoned to work with tippmans so theres a high chance you'll be shooting liquid co2 all day and destroying your spyder. oh and btw ion > spyder, if I'm right the nspl rent out pmrs any how, y dont you borrow one of them for a round or two, then maybe you can try some other peoples markers while your there and see what you like and want to buy

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts

spyders actually killed my inner child...they really did.....if you dont want an ion because theyre junk you obviously know nothing.

what basis do you have for your ideas...do they come from a leprechaun in your ear......really

go ahead pay like £100 for a spyder...then try and sell it which will be a feat in itself.

just use a 98...i went for some recball goodness the other month....i had no issues with using a 98....sure i would have loved to shoot my shocker but its recball....98's are a very good gat so just use it for the one time you will be there and buy something that will entertain you for more than 30 seconds like spyders.

you asked for advice you have a whole thread of it yet you pay no attention.....clever

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Loads of people diss the Ion but the fact of the matter is that they are probably the best value for money marker out there, and parts are available everywhere for them. Had mine for 2 years with only minor problems.....usually caused by me:rolleyes:

The problem you have is the amount that you want to spend and the fact that you want to use CO2?
If you stretch to £200 ish then you'd have a lot more choice and could get a PMR, shocker, Angel etc etc
use the site gun for your day out and buy a proper tourney gun:cool: