Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What markers can take Co2 AND HPA

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
Loads of people diss the Ion but the fact of the matter is that they are probably the best value for money marker out there, and parts are available everywhere for them. Had mine for 2 years with only minor problems.....usually caused by me:rolleyes:

The problem you have is the amount that you want to spend and the fact that you want to use CO2?
If you stretch to £200 ish then you'd have a lot more choice and could get a PMR, shocker, Angel etc etc
use the site gun for your day out and buy a proper tourney gun:cool:
can get an angel right here for 120 ;)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
spyders actually killed my inner child...they really did.....if you dont want an ion because theyre junk you obviously know nothing.

what basis do you have for your ideas...do they come from a leprechaun in your ear......really

go ahead pay like £100 for a spyder...then try and sell it which will be a feat in itself.

just use a 98...i went for some recball goodness the other month....i had no issues with using a 98....sure i would have loved to shoot my shocker but its recball....98's are a very good gat so just use it for the one time you will be there and buy something that will entertain you for more than 30 seconds like spyders.

you asked for advice you have a whole thread of it yet you pay no attention.....clever
Going with what u guys said..

Axe yes it delta force :)

Im going with a High-end and renting out at delta,

What to buy, It isn't a rush, I can probably go up to £200... And thats at the end of august im playing.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
spyders actually killed my inner child...they really did.....if you dont want an ion because theyre junk you obviously know nothing.

what basis do you have for your ideas...do they come from a leprechaun in your ear......really
Nope i think it's the usual Paintball bull5hite train that gathers momentum an people believe it? So therefore it must be true.
I prefer to use my E2 but my Ion will rip happily all day long at 15bps ant the only thing that has gone wrong on it in two years was the bit that "I" broke:eek:
Quick call news of the world......catastrophic Ion failure:eek:

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
Nope i think it's the usual Paintball bull5hite train that gathers momentum an people believe it? So therefore it must be true.
I prefer to use my E2 but my Ion will rip happily all day long at 15bps ant the only thing that has gone wrong on it in two years was the bit that "I" broke:eek:
Quick call news of the world......catastrophic Ion failure:eek:
off topic but what has happened to cockers, they seem to have fallen off the edge of the earth?

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
I like my behind to stay the colour it is, not red thank you! :)

Now u guys can Help me with the marker to buy, Preferably with a barrel and Tank :)

Dont mind if the tank is steely, I need the weight :)
i got everything i needed to start playing for £180 pounds i think, including playing gear ect. beat that :cool:

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
spend the next two months looking through the for sale section and see what is being sold, the when you have your money ready stick a wanted add up and see who replys, with what?

You'll do far better buying 2nd hand on your first marker as it has already lost most of it's depeciation

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
my teaching stick is a baseball bat so its more the face that you should worry about...

as for kit....a steel tank is fine but you will want to upgrade to a fibre wrapped tank when possible....as for markers...as much as this will kill me to say there a few cheap angels kicking around at the moment.....or find an ion, shockers are going cheap second hand (shockers are awsome) and im sure theres more

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
my teaching stick is a baseball bat so its more the face that you should worry about...

as for kit....a steel tank is fine but you will want to upgrade to a fibre wrapped tank when possible....as for markers...as much as this will kill me to say there a few cheap angels kicking around at the moment.....or find an ion, shockers are going cheap second hand (shockers are awsome) and im sure theres more
theres a very good cheap angel kicking around just here.