The Home Of European Paintball

What markers can take Co2 AND HPA

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
Your actually

:)

Ive got months to get my marker, You'veprobably got like a few weeks to sell it :) muahahaha!

I fancy a PMR second hand.

Or something along those lines, No Ions or Spyder :)
Any suggestions.. Under the £200 mark
lol, i have as long as i want to sell it, only selling to up grade, not to pay off any bills or anything.

you can get some pretty hot cockers for under 150. seen some evo and nexus cockers up for around 120

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
shame, i've always thought they looked really nice. i think it coincided with eclipse stopping production of the eblade.

oh and is that your cocker, looks good.
I think you are right - although companies like Belsales and WGP continue to churn out a lot of cocker related goodies. As Lucky said there's a surprising number of blade owners around (I've 2 Eblade's + a Mag here) that still keep the faith.

I also shoot an Ego so appreciate why a Blade's considered "old school" by some, but then I'm an "old git/school recballer" so it suits me. The Blade still gets results where it counts - on the field, and I'd rather shoot 10bps with accuracy, than spray 15+bps in an opponents general direction any day. I guess shooting pumps in the 80's (12gram + stick feed) makes you appreciate the value of accuracy over volume?

To be honest JTD you've only played paintball once and your looking at get a PMR. Why dont you just play with the 98c's like everyone else has said and see if you really do like paintball. Few of my friends made this mistake and they didnt even have enough money to play then ended up selling there kit for around half the price they paid for it.

Again you brought a Ero's marker for £100 if thats correct and to be fair they are worse than site guns, well no better. Go for your birthday with your family, if you feel that you can get the money and afford to play regulary then get an ion/pmr/shocker/mini , well thats what i would do.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I had a tippmann 98C as my first gun, i loved it for rec ball and it is great rec ball gun. If your site if using them in the first place just use them, the 98's are a nice gun to use in the woods. Dont bother buying any of the others for rec, just use the sites, the 98's are fine.

Then use your money on an ion with a few ups off the forums, they go for good prices on here even with a few ups on or maybe even more.

Now i have a PMR, and they are great little beasts, i love mine to bits, you wont be dissapointed with it if you end up getting it. But you need to take exactly what wenlock said into consideration too.