The Home Of European Paintball

What markers can take Co2 AND HPA

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Yours actually

:)

Ive got months to get my marker, You've probably got like a few weeks to sell it :) muahahaha!

Im going with a Second hand PMR.
Lets face it mate, you are looking to buy gold for the price of tin.

Offer me a slightly older angel and an Ion for the same money and I know what i will be taking.

You come on here talking like you know every marker in the book inside and out when you clearly don't have a wee blue clue.

If you have months to buy your marker, why don't you just stop asking people to sell you something for nothing and save your money to buy something good??

Good luck selling your Eros by the way, I am sure people will be knocking your door down to get their hands on it :rolleyes:

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
shame, i've always thought they looked really nice. i think it coincided with eclipse stopping production of the eblade.

oh and is that your cocker, looks good.
Thanks it is mine. I have to admit that i'm a cocker fan, not only do they look great but there's something about having that back block slapping to and fro an inch for your eyes that makes me moist:eek:

Planet have effectively killed the cocker in one move, although their sales were falling i don't think that was the whole story.
Kill the competition then they have to buy an ego:eek::confused:
I believe there are enough cockers still in use to warrant producing the E2 again, but business ethics are stopping them.
After all if the cocker is probably the most highly modified marker out there, then spares are gonna be needed.
Personally i wanna do a half block, but no E2 = no halfblock:(

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
Thanks it is mine. I have to admit that i'm a cocker fan, not only do they look great but there's something about having that back block slapping to and fro an inch for your eyes that makes me moist:eek:

Planet have effectively killed the cocker in one move, although their sales were falling i don't think that was the whole story.
Kill the competition then they have to buy an ego:eek::confused:
I believe there are enough cockers still in use to warrant producing the E2 again, but business ethics are stopping them.
After all if the cocker is probably the most highly modified marker out there, then spares are gonna be needed.
Personally i wanna do a half block, but no E2 = no halfblock:(
what about race frame?

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
Ignore anyone whos slags of anything from the Spyder VS series, they all rip to a beast. Can keep up with ego/shockers/DMs any day

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
what about race frame?
I suppose you could still catagorise the frames being available as like you say there is the raceframe, & also WGP's select fire, and maybe they are still available from SystemX and ANS Xtreme, but i'm not sure these days.
But the simple fact is that the E2 and planet dealers/distributors are everywhere giving easy access to a great product.

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
DUDE! THEY ARE 98Cs!!!!

Single finger trigger..
Vl200 Capacity
12oz co2
2" barrel ( Being sarcastic )

I've got an idea..

Buy a cheaper mech, Then buy an electro.
Hi :) You say you're going to play at Delta Force but your info is a bit out of date. DF haven't used Tippmann 98's for about 4-5 years. We use Powerball Mk 2 Infernos at all of our centres and 20oz co2, not 12 oz. :)

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
i have to say i went punter balling today using some piranha, was good enough, considering every one was using them. i can imagine punter balling when using some gat 10 times better is a bit unfair. oh and gups, i think it was my fault suggesting the 98 c. sorry. it wasn't a disrespect to delta was just an assumption that all punter sites use 98's ( i know thats wrong :p.). either way, i think the guy who started this thread realized he was a bit wrong and changed his view accordingly