Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what mask to buy for tournement use?

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
i want a light, good looking mask, what do you recomend?
thanks alot
ryan

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Bit low mate, i don't think I've seen them go for that low?
the generally go for £40 - £50
and as for best mask, it is all down to personal prefrence, go to a shop our a walkon and try a few on. Personally its the flex for me as so comfy, but the I4 is to small for my liking and people who wear them deserve to get shot in the chins, cheeks and necks as they are just to small and stupid and thats where I aim for :) , but if you like that sort of thing get one.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
It`s clear you haven`t done your homework and have just asked the question above randomly, I would say that not just here in the UK but 2/3 rds of the whole world have either had or have, used or use RIGHT now the Empire Pro-Flex or Now with the New E-Flex, any other masks out there, have or are trying to get in with their make of the best mask ," So they Say " because that`s what they will tell you, Do yourself a favour, look at as many vids as you like even the World Cup, and you`ll see for yourself, then ask yourself why the Pro-Flex or now the E-flex So Great !! ..... because you can hear all your team mates properly, They can hear you, and the rubber front for a 50% bounce to keep you in the game, the Vision is outstanding, Even More now with the New E-Flex. Sure !! there are plenty out there and would be glad to take your money and sure there are players out there that wont see daylight ( so to speak ) or listen to others, ( wanna be different ) you wanted guidance and I`m giving it to you , but it`s up to you to see sense and not wasting your money. . . Bluey