Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what mask to buy for tournement use?

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
As Bluey says its up to personal choice. And what comfortable. You need to try because of other factors like hearing and being Heard. Always try before you buy. Even in paintball there's fashion. Things come and go. Something's look great but in use they are crap.

Reactions: MorphMann

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
As Bluey says its up to personal choice. And what comfortable. You need to try because of other factors like hearing and being Heard. Always try before you buy. Even in paintball there's fashion. Things come and go. Something's look great but in use they are crap.

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
IMO there is no generic best mask.

The problem is that all of our heads are different sizes and shapes. With this in mind the best mask for player a will be useless for player b. As has been said before bud, try on as many as you can to see which one fits...

As a little tip though mate, I brought the "best" one back then and a quick look at my avatar will show what happened. It was nothing wrong with the mask, just that it didn't fit my head.

Reactions: desponge

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
thanks for the replies, and been looking for a while, this is part of my homework;) decided on i4's
thanks again
ryan

Last edited:

automag

Jan 14, 2008
thanks for the replies, and been looking for a while, this is part of my homework;) decided on i4's
thanks again
ryan
Have you tried any masks on. I4's didnt suit me but I3's did. As bluey and Morphman says try some on before you buy or other wise they will be back up for sale and you will be searching again.

Ant

Reactions: Random Invert

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Have you tried any masks on. I4's didnt suit me but I3's did. As bluey and Morphman says try some on before you buy or other wise they will be back up for sale and you will be searching again.

Ant
Not to mention out of pocket.

Ask any 'baller what there most important bit of kit is, and after the jokes they will say there mask. If it's not right for your head then your not fully protected.