Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what music does everyone listen to here?

Progressive Marxist

Oct 30, 2001
Suffolk, Britain
Visit site
does it have progressive in by any chance?

Favourite music for me is all progressive rock. Camel, King Crimson, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, ELP, etc.
Not exactly psyching me up for the game, but does send me deep into 20+ minutes of musical thinking, leaving me full of delight from the complex melodies that blessed my ears.....

btw Pickaxeboy, not having any connections with you at all, good practice for your history essays in the other thread.

pickaxeboy

eXtreme macca
Oct 23, 2001
Suffolk, UK
Visit site
me neither, no idea who you are what so ever. theres no chance we see eachother nearly everyday, that i am waiting from your dumbass marker to arrive and the fill station, and that you forcibly make me drink larg quantites of tea and listen to the Beatles (who i also love) and Prog Rock for hours. not a chance

anyway, histroy essays, the good old days of the Luff-dynasty, 98% coursework marks, ahhhh those were the days

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Diggin a bit of punk at the moment the likes of AFI, pennywise, misfits,fenix tx.then i like to add a trumpet or two and listen to Mighty mighty bosstones,less than jake, reel big fish. and sometimes i need to turn up the heavyness so system of a down,stuck mojo, puddle of mud,sevendust will do but you'll have to go a long way to beat a bit of Tool.
and to wind back down a bit of 311 or sublime.

tb-303

ps i like old skool, techno and acid too(hence the name)

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
The new Jimmy Eat World CD quite simply RAWCKS!!! (well, the first tune anyway....)

I ususally listen to a bit of Senser and Nine Inch Nails on my way to a tourney. Gets the stomach juices going nicely!!

d.