Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What oil and how do i oil my gun?

pez069

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
How do i oil my gun and is sewing machine oil good to use on it? or should i buy special oil?.......i am very new to the sport but i love it. any way plz help

420dankdawg

Team Valkyr
Apr 26, 2002
Arizona, USA
get some teflon oil at your nearest paintball shop, and i think even skateboard shops carry it. get good at taking apart your gun before you start to mess with the inside of it. put a few drops into the barrel and let it drip down and settle for a little bit before you clean it out. best of luck in your paintballing

Cenobite

Prize Muppet
Apr 18, 2002
Warwickshire, UK
www.cenobite.co.uk
Sewing machine oil is good from my experience. I used vasaline (for bolts etc) for a while but from experience it didnt quite make the grade, and was a little too sticky if too much was applied. In fact when I first started with my own kit I had a few problems untll I started using sewing machine oil.

Also other than the obvious parts that are lubed, trigger, bolt etc on my cocker about every 2500 shots I have always put a single drop of sewing machine oil where the external reg screws into the gun (on the actual gun not the reg) then fire it 20 times or so. It just insures the parts you cant reach are lubricated (but not too much as this could clog it up).