Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Paint do you rate??

Rich ECI

London ECI.
Nov 10, 2006
ProtoProtoProto! used it alot, liked it alot.

Also used DXS Blaze at Campaign, had no problems with it, although its at the lower end of the DXS range worked beautifully.

Rich

pablo666

My site has just got in a bulk load of boxes and the paint is called "stinger" paint. It's pretty good considering it's a site paint and breaks alot of the time. apparently its some of the best in the world " i dont know thats what the boss said" and he should know as has been running sites for 15 years. Overall it's decent quality and is thick so can't be wiped easily. obviously i like most tournament quality paint such as draxxus and diablo.
Regards Christian

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Stinger is one off the cheapest paints in the country ! So brittle the samples that were send arrived as soup on 2 occassions. Other paintballs from Kee action stable much better, but you pay more.

Proto fantastic paint for the price.

Blaze good paint little harder than Proto

Hellfire if your gun is set up and can fire it then it is the boyo, but you pay for what you get.

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
Teams will tell you to use a certain paint because they get deals on certain brands. Top US teams are no different and shoot the paint they get the best deal on.So you're either contradicting yourself, or supporting your point...doesn't seem clear.
Your a fecking idiot! :rolleyes:

webby said:
Tomahawk Classic will suit your needs perfectly, but I might be a little biased as Jim at Warped does us a little deal.
In your previous thread you wrote that you use Tomohawk because you get a good deal on it, but you also say its great, which is precisely why this thread is a little pointless. Your not very clever are you!!

Peeps are biased by what they use or get a good deal on.. But pretty much in the states, the very top teams get to pick and choose what they shoot. Therefor using them as an example proves my point. :cool:

Paulburks

Jul 16, 2007
Essex ( witham )
Well the paint we need is going to be used at stargate so it's in the woods. The gun's we are using range from, Tippmann A5, Shocker's, Angel's, Mini's, Ion's, not to sure what else.

As there is alot of us going we are looking at 60+ boxes but the paint may need to be split as the A5 can hammer paint badly if the shell is soft.

So from what i have use, i found that my A5 run's very well on HEAT paint never had a break and it's firing quick, my mini is new to me so haven't put much paint through it,

I want a good paint for my mini we are looking at price's around £20 a box at the mo

webby

University Barbarians
Your a fecking idiot! :rolleyes:

In your previous thread you wrote that you use Tomohawk because you get a good deal on it, but you also say its great, which is precisely why this thread is a little pointless. Your not very clever are you!!

Peeps are biased by what they use or get a good deal on.. But pretty much in the states, the very top teams get to pick and choose what they shoot. Therefor using them as an example proves my point. :cool:

I'm sorry but you don't seem to understand what I was saying. By telling him that Warped does us a deal on Tomahawk, and hence why I said it was good (which I personally believe it is, but that's a moot point) I was making it obvious that he's going to get a lot of different answers based on what teams are provided with for the best price.

The same goes for the top teams in the states. Yes they may in theory be able to pick and choose, but certain companies will offer them different perks, like money for example, to shoot their paint. These deals will thus sway them in a certain direction. It is no different from why certain pro teams shoot certain guns over others, because they get the best deals from those companies (or in the rare case they are being loyal to good friends). The same goes for any sport. Rooney may where Nike boots because he likes them the most, but in all honesty it's porbably due to the fact that Nike is willing to pay him more.

I believe I was being perfectly clear in that my opinion was being influenced by a paint deal from Tomahawk, and I was 100% consistent between my two posts. The only area we seem to differ on is why top US teams shoot certain paint, and I find it hard to believe that they are not swayed in the same way as the rest of us.

Think next time before you call someone a "fecking idiot" or "not very clever", it may stop you from looking the fool.