Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Paint do you rate??

webby

University Barbarians
Well the paint we need is going to be used at stargate so it's in the woods. The gun's we are using range from, Tippmann A5, Shocker's, Angel's, Mini's, Ion's, not to sure what else.

As there is alot of us going we are looking at 60+ boxes but the paint may need to be split as the A5 can hammer paint badly if the shell is soft.

So from what i have use, i found that my A5 run's very well on HEAT paint never had a break and it's firing quick, my mini is new to me so haven't put much paint through it,

I want a good paint for my mini we are looking at price's around £20 a box at the mo

Sounds like you need a paint with a slightly thicker shell than tournament level paint. Any mid-ranged paint from the major companies like Draxxus, RPS, Tomahawk, etc will suit your needs fine. If you're looking for 60+ boxes, contact the distributers directly, as they will most likely be able to give you a discount on a pallette or two (don't know how many boxes in a pallette). Their contact info can probably be found via a google search.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
i use:

Ammobox
new Canadian formula for spectrum
and others im good with any paint

Wookie Care Bears Alpha