Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What paintballs

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I don't really know what paint to use to shoot out of my etha I can go through a lot of balls some games and barely and others so I don't really want to be spending to much thanks

Liam Moisey

Jun 14, 2012
Sterling works perfectly fine imo, cheap and cheerful, hardly chops either. GI 1 is ok as well.
Agree with harbinger, local site has been using sterling since I've been going there and never have any issues with it, and they've also got the different types depending on budget and use.

trevor hook

Mar 7, 2014
sterling shield mate,good cheap field paint no chops, breaks,and does`nt bounce that much,if im playing on a budget that`s my choice to run through my etha.

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi I don't really know what paint to use to shoot out of my etha I can go through a lot of balls some games and barely and others so I don't really want to be spending to much thanks
Paint is so over priced for what it is. Other than doing one of the big walk ons many years ago, I've never been able to check out different paints and their quality as my local site made you buy from them. All to make profit.