Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What pissses you off in paintball

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
oh, one thing pisses me off, 'easy field', because it's just insulting, no matter how much you say it's just indicating the field's clear. Use something else.
One day someone's gonna snap and have a go at one of you idiots, and I'm gonna make sure I'm real slow walking to sort it out.
im not getting involved this time :D
made my views clear last time

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
im not getting involved this time :D
made my views clear last time
*searches for what your views were last time*
Ahh. *it's all good, you're entitled to your views & all that*
Whatever, I suppose saying it pisses me off (the title of course being 'what pisses you off in PB') is a little bit strong, because it's not directed at me (the ref), just, I think it makes the player sound like a dick sometimes.
It's particularly funny/ironic when it's actually not been an easy game at all, and there's only one or 2 players left.

Y'know, if Disruption had just ran through a team in 20 seconds, I can understand them shouting it, because it was, in fact, easy, but for a masters team down to 2 or so players, I reserve the right to point and laugh.

Fin.
No more on this, it all erupted last time.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
*searches for what your views were last time*
Ahh. *it's all good, you're entitled to your views & all that*
Whatever, I suppose saying it pisses me off (the title of course being 'what pisses you off in PB') is a little bit strong, because it's not directed at me (the ref), just, I think it makes the player sound like a dick sometimes.
It's particularly funny/ironic when it's actually not been an easy game at all, and there's only one or 2 players left.

Y'know, if Disruption had just ran through a team in 20 seconds, I can understand them shouting it, because it was, in fact, easy, but for a masters team down to 2 or so players, I reserve the right to point and laugh.

Fin.
No more on this, it all erupted last time.
just because you bum disruption:rolleyes: dosent mean only they can pull off run throughs or kill team in under 20-30 seconds and get away with saying easy field! no mater what div your in,

1, its abit harsh to say it unless you want to throw a dig at the other team
2, no-one should be botherd what people say unless its direct abuse!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Shxt threads piss me off.

and fan-boys

If a fan-boy starts a shxt thread I really fxcking lose it.....

hamo

Sep 24, 2007
S****horpe
Prices of the sport altogether piss me off. A perfect example is stuff made out of cheap sh**y plastic and selling them like there made out of fekin gold (eggs). And everyone wonders why the sport isn’t kicking off big style. I think that the sport could be massive if only the manufactures and suppliers would set a new price standard for the cheapness it is all made out of. I mean how much can it actually take to make a fast feed plastic thing for a halo/empire b? What max about £2, but they sell it at £15. And better still we pay for it lol.

I mean everyone strives to get the best kit which easily would cost around £1000 to play at a high level.

How do we expect younger people to get into this sport without having a full time job to fund it?

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
just because you bum disruption:rolleyes: dosent mean only they can pull off run throughs or kill team in under 20-30 seconds and get away with saying easy field! no mater what div your in,

1, its abit harsh to say it unless you want to throw a dig at the other team
2, no-one should be botherd what people say unless its direct abuse!
Well, I saw disruption bumming over the weekend, an' I wasn't involved at all!
It was just an example, take the same for the Kellys or any really good team which blatently had a good game, it's just funny when it wasn't an easy game. And no, I'd still think the same for them if they said it, it would just be a little more justified.
(everyone 'gets away with it' anyway, anytime someone complains they're told they're being too sensitive, I am probably, I just want you to all get along, makes my life a hellofalot easier)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I'm sorry, but 'bumming' must mean something different to what it meant when I was a kid.
If Rosie saw the disruption lads 'bumming' in my day, it wouldn't have been considered 'too sensitive' to bring it up, although I'm not sure what the refs would be able to do about it other than throw cold water over them....

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I'm sorry, but 'bumming' must mean something different to what it meant when I was a kid.
If Rosie saw the disruption lads 'bumming' in my day, it would have been considered 'too sensitive' to bring it up, although I'm not sure what the refs would be able to do about it other than throw cold water over them....
No, this wasn't during play, this was at night, and it was indeed the bum love, that I was referring too.
Only people who went to Shoot the rainbow (which sounds like a gay innuendo in itself) will know the incident...I'm referring to

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
No, this wasn't during play, this was at night, and it was indeed the bum love, that I was referring too.
Only people who went to Shoot the rainbow (which sounds like a gay innuendo in itself) will know the incident...I'm referring to
In that case I'm not suprised it pissed you off. No-one wants to see boys having sex in each others bottoms. 'Shoot the Rainbow' should have given you an indication of what was in store for you though sweetie, and maybe next time, when the follow-up event 'Swallow the Pork Sword' is advertised, maybe you would be better finding yourself a heterosexual event to participate in. If you're curious about stuff like this, and want to experiment in a more private environment, drop me a line. I'll halp a sister out anytime.