Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What pissses you off in paintball

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Robbo, what needed to be said was said at the time to the person who needed to know. The appropriate action was taken and i'm satisfied with that.

To name and shame now would serve no purpose, since that person left the paintball circuit once their access to funds dried up. Also, I still deal with the company they used to work for and it would be unprofessional of me to name and shame, since it was not the company, but the individual to blame.

I doubt that you knew them anyway, they were a bit of a nobody. (Miaow!) :D

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
wwosh bang wolop nice to see some of the old faces posting up and the big guns too " hello guppy"

we seam to be getting there 9 pages on, paintball is very PINK AND BITCHY isent it, give a bunch of men a gun and its all bum fun and pink slaps.

pull you asses up and do something about it

none of the leagues speak Y? why is there no cross networking in the UK to improve things. "HAY look at me i'm so good for UK paintball", keep your mouths shut and play ball is the best thing that some should do.

ok to my point UK paintball has to change how do we do it

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
wwosh bang wolop nice to see some of the old faces posting up and the big guns too " hello guppy"

we seam to be getting there 9 pages on, paintball is very PINK AND BITCHY isent it, give a bunch of men a gun and its all bum fun and pink slaps.

pull you asses up and do something about it

none of the leagues speak Y? why is there no cross networking in the UK to improve things. "HAY look at me i'm so good for UK paintball", keep your mouths shut and play ball is the best thing that some should do.

ok to my point UK paintball has to change how do we do it

What's with the "ransom note" post?

Anyway since we're all still whinging, I hate people who look down their noses at woodsball especially when they refer to "punters" (in a fashion that makes my loins tingly thinking about burying them up to their necks in the woods smothering them in treacle and waiting for the army ants to eat em alive),