Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What pissses you off in paintball

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
distance to get places, also the prices like what they charge for paint at just your average customer day i think is discracefull! £95 for 2000, thats 3 times what they pay, maybe more than 3 times if you consider there buying in bulk maybe 100,000 at a time.

oh and also the fact that round my way they wont fill bottles up with air anymore which means i have to go to a dive shop which means i need to spend £70 on a fill station

rant over :)
You sir...

Clearly don't have a clue.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
what gets on my tits most is when you shoot someone, and no amount of screaming at the ref will get him to go in and take a look at the dudes orange hopper, has sent me into many a rage :(

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
distance to get places, also the prices like what they charge for paint at just your average customer day i think is discracefull! £95 for 2000, thats 3 times what they pay, maybe more than 3 times if you consider there buying in bulk maybe 100,000 at a time.

oh and also the fact that round my way they wont fill bottles up with air anymore which means i have to go to a dive shop which means i need to spend £70 on a fill station

rant over :)
I think you're level of education is disgraceful. Selling paint at higher prices is the only way sites make their money, thus keeping them alive and fueling the sport. If every recball site sold paint to punters at retail prices (£10-25 per case) then there wouldn't be any recball sites left.

-Will

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
you see thats what miff's me, when people moan when they walk thro a lane, for god sake, if you dont want to get shot, Run ;)

-james
thats exactly what i mean! i dont stop shooting 'coz i see someone walk in front of me!

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
THE PRICING FARCE !

"It's not what you know it's who you know"?

This REALLY SUCKS!

I understand that everyone is out to make a living but the way people profiteer out of the uninitiated defy's moral comprehension?

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
Paintball sites that are run by people who look and act like they dont know what paintball is, they just in it for the money. Also sites that play headshots dont count, in my opinion if you are hit, your out.

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
headshots

the headshots dont count thing is an old trick, the longer your in ,the more paintballs your gona shoot,if headshots counted youde have people (punters) shooting people point blank in the head, and sites dont want that,

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Paintball sites that are run by people who look and act like they dont know what paintball is, they just in it for the money. Also sites that play headshots dont count, in my opinion if you are hit, your out.
Local to me, there is a guy with 5 sites who drives a crappy old van and pleads poverty all the time, and you kinda feel sorry for him as he's a nice bloke.
Then when you marshall for him and have to nip back to his "palace" to pick something up, you suddenly don't feel so sorry for him:rolleyes:

Ps, if headshots counted then his pool boy wouldn't get paid, as less paint would be shot:D