Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what player are you?

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
yet another frontman am I...or at least that what it says.

Yes, I do love to play front, but I can (but I hate it) play back...that's why I have a 4+5 harness. I'd like to think that I'm being drifted back to an "insert" so that I can help finish off the game at the end...or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'll bunker someone in a heartbeat but my team captain doesn't want to lose me off the bat (if someone's in my mirror off the bat, I'll bunker him if I can but half the time I walk off also). Maybe I bunker him 'cause I can't stand the pressure of waiting for him to bunker me? Heck, I'm always happy if I bunker someone...even if it means that I'm only in the game for 8 seconds...maybe something's wrong with me?

Sometimes I get a reality check as to my speed...like last weekend when I said "yeah, I'll make the center 50, no problem" and as I was shooting at the two people on the right who were shooting at me as I'm going in (to push them into their bunkers so they'd stop shooting at me), the backman on the left stops in the open to pop me one step from my bunker...after that I stopped at the standup on 40, and then popped into the 50 when I felt like it...I guess being 5'2" and 185 lbs (what is that, about 80 stone and ~157 cm? I dont' know English units.) I still have delusions of speed...maybe that's why I still occasionally snap my hopper neck when I come in hot? My old teammates watched me play for another team at one World Cup (usually, on a grass field we're all on at the same time so they don't get to see me run) and they noticed that I bounced off the grass three times before I hit my low bunker on the tape, while my backman was getting shot out. They were so amused that one of them started calling me "Three Bouncer" for awhile and patting my belly at the same time :( Hey! I still have a 34" waist...I'm just big boned...yeah, that's it, I'm Big Boned...

Ray "Do these Dye pants make me look fat?" N.
PS I just looked up the conversion (14 lb = 1 stone) and realized that I apparently outweigh the whole other team...maybe I weigh closer to 13.2 stone? :confused:

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
your mom

all the back players don't bother takin the test cos they're either in the pub or a greasy spoon bumping up their (our) calatie intake for that month in one sitting. God, I love playing the back tape:p

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Damnit KZ!

Stop posting just before me :)

Insert-o-rama here!

Oh, what a suprise.

Chimp: The fastest thing with arms this long in europe.