Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What playing gear is good?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
got some xl- nxe armpads only worn twice and some xxl dye knee pads (come up small) excellent condition

£20 posted for the pair

as for the elbow pads excellent for any player as a back the amount of bounces i get is obcene

GOJONNYGOGOGOGO

Shooting an oil slick PM7
Jul 20, 2006
SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
just try it

to be honest I have plenty of kit. I have found that these forums are littered with good deals. Just spend some money try out some gear and if it is not working for you then simply sell it once again on here and buy something different. I can't even remember the last thing I bought new with the expection of lenses and fluffys which I would never buy second hand.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Eclipse gear ftw :)

Im currently wearing Etek pants, Eclipse 08 jersey, Eclipse knee and Elbow pads and gloves.

PB Fashion bandana and Sandana. (Order from their official site and get it delivered quickly and cheaply.)

Looks good, and is comfortable, (visor cloth on the bottom inside of the 08 jersey is great as well. Also affordable. Only problem is the Etek pants aren't available from Eclipse themselves anymore. Although stores like Corrupted PB will probably still have them. :)