Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Position Whould i be ?

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
check out the SEARCH button for more of your answers before you ask the same questions we have heard over 1000x cos i for one am getting bored of your pointless questions !

Once you have all your stuff and have been to a Walkon then think about getting to play supair properly. for all you know you might not even like supair!

Paintball ExcLuSiiVe

Here To Help!
Jun 22, 2009
United Kingdom, South-west, Devon
Kirby, If you dont wanna help Then Dont, Its not a pointless question and yes maybe you have heared it many times from other people, but there not me are they. im not asking for your help mate there are more people that are acually willing to help me out ok!

Dale

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
check out the SEARCH button for more of your answers before you ask the same questions we have heard over 1000x cos i for one am getting bored of your pointless questions !

Once you have all your stuff and have been to a Walkon then think about getting to play supair properly. for all you know you might not even like supair!
Don't answer them, then. You're not obligated to do so.

If you want to criticize then make it constructive, not, "Ugh omg stop askin stupid questions"

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
seriously what sort of a question is it that you just asked ?

I have never played paintball in my life i dont own any stuff apart from a marker that i dont know how the hell it works or what it is even called or that the battery is there to power it.

no one knows who you are what you like so how on earth can anyone answer your questions just do everyone a favour and use the SEARCH button first and if you dont find what you want from there then think is my question Worth while and if the answer is no dont post it !

if you want to get positive results for your questions dont ask stupid ones and think.

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor

glad to see you have a very warm welcome to those new to the game.....

what everyone else has said mate, play everything, see what your most comfortable with, im 14st mate at 5.9 and more often or not ill play a more aggresive role than our actuall front players mate, have fun finding what suits you! :D

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
welcome to the forum mate and my advice to you as your just getting into the sport, play every on the field and get a feel for it, and try to learn to shoot both hands, that advice was given to me when i first started and was the best advice i have had in paintball,, most of all enjoy yourself and dont be scared to make moves :)

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
i just dislike this person as i know for a fact he will never actually even play the game untill at least next year

Paintball ExcLuSiiVe

Here To Help!
Jun 22, 2009
United Kingdom, South-west, Devon
Wow man, Please dont post in my threads again. Because your not helping me one bit. and also you dont know nothing about me so please dont judge me if you dont know me in person. your really really not helping me out at all and its wasting your time and my time.

Dale