Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Position Whould i be ?

lee1980

POW!! right in the kisser
May 25, 2008
wickford (essex)
i just dislike this person as i know for a fact he will never actually even play the game untill at least next year
Does it matter when he starts and how can you say you dislike someone when you dont even know them?
If you cant offer newbies advice and help dont say nothing at all.
we all had to start somewhere.

lee1980

May 25, 2008
wickford (essex)
Wow man, Please dont post in my threads again. Because your not helping me one bit. and also you dont know nothing about me so please dont judge me if you dont know me in person. your really really not helping me out at all and its wasting your time and my time.

Dale
firstly welcome to the forum dude. Dont worry about him mate the other 99.9% people on this forum would offer you help and advice no end:)

G

Gassy

check out the SEARCH button for more of your answers before you ask the same questions we have heard over 1000x cos i for one am getting bored of your pointless questions !

Once you have all your stuff and have been to a Walkon then think about getting to play supair properly. for all you know you might not even like supair!
seriously what sort of a question is it that you just asked ?

I have never played paintball in my life i dont own any stuff apart from a marker that i dont know how the hell it works or what it is even called or that the battery is there to power it.

no one knows who you are what you like so how on earth can anyone answer your questions just do everyone a favour and use the SEARCH button first and if you dont find what you want from there then think is my question Worth while and if the answer is no dont post it !

if you want to get positive results for your questions dont ask stupid ones and think.
i just dislike this person as i know for a fact he will never actually even play the game untill at least next year

Well done Kirby you just got enough points for the jackpot

Ask all the questions you want paintball exclusive and welcome to the forum.

Play the position your are comfortable in.

lee1980

May 25, 2008
wickford (essex)
Yeah Cheers buddy, I just think people like that shouldt be aloud on the forum if hes not going to acually help people out not say stuff like that.

But Yeah thanks dude!

Dale
No worrys. but do yourself a favour mate. before posting up a qustion just go through the old posts and see if the qustion has been asked before. it just saves you time on waiting for replys and its very helpfull.
I still do it before posting a qustion:)

lee

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
seriously what sort of a question is it that you just asked ?

I have never played paintball in my life i dont own any stuff apart from a marker that i dont know how the hell it works or what it is even called or that the battery is there to power it.

no one knows who you are what you like so how on earth can anyone answer your questions just do everyone a favour and use the SEARCH button first and if you dont find what you want from there then think is my question Worth while and if the answer is no dont post it !

if you want to get positive results for your questions dont ask stupid ones and think.
(for when/if kirby comes back)

he is a new player, and therefor dosnt know how things work.
if this was rugby, and you were a 5ft 7, 9 stone guy, then you would be playing back. it wouldnt be a choice of, "well try being a prop and see how it gose". so perhaps he thought the was were true for paintball.
how about YOU think befor you post, why dont you stop and think "will my post contribute?" if the answer is no, which i imagin it mostly will be, then dont post.