Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What 'Really grinds your gears'?

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
People driving slowly is awful, but people walking slowly and taking all the space to walk through, like in an aisle in a shop, just as bad!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Been getting the train to work the last few days - and forgot how annoying it is. Why is it, at every station, when the doors open, there will be a bunch of witless ****tards stood right in front of and blocking them, looking desperately surprised that there are people waiting to get off. Tossers.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Natwest - a call that sounded entirely like a scam that I only didn't dismiss as a scam as someone at work had had exactly the same automated call from their fraud department since there had been some unsual activity on my account.
Described six recent transactions on my account and said press 1 if everything sounds normal, I did, it said thanks there's been a block put on your card it will be gone in 30 minutes.

Two hours later pop down to the cash machine all paranoid to he a mini statement and the card hasn't been authorised yet. So that's me having a fun lunch time tomorrow talking to morons at the local branch.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Natwest - a call that sounded entirely like a scam that I only didn't dismiss as a scam as someone at work had had exactly the same automated call from their fraud department since there had been some unsual activity on my account.
Described six recent transactions on my account and said press 1 if everything sounds normal, I did, it said thanks there's been a block put on your card it will be gone in 30 minutes.

Two hours later pop down to the cash machine all paranoid to he a mini statement and the card hasn't been authorised yet. So that's me having a fun lunch time tomorrow talking to morons at the local branch.
Call them, for all the bad press BatsNest have received, I've always found them very helpful, they even compensated me for making transactions in the wrong order and putting me massively overdrawn temporarily and then trying to charge me huge penalties on that overdraft!

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Call them, for all the bad press BatsNest have received, I've always found them very helpful, they even compensated me for making transactions in the wrong order and putting me massively overdrawn temporarily and then trying to charge me huge penalties on that overdraft!
Cheers, I've calmed down now, suppose they're only trying to protect customers, they could just go about it in a less panic inducing way!

Reactions: onasilverbike

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
People that point guns at you in a gun safety class, more than once, and still get a passing grade and issued a firearms license.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
People deciding on the budget for the country secure in the knowledge that it won't have the slightest effect on them.