Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What 'Really grinds your gears'?

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Another thing is people sitting in the middle lane when there noone on the slow lane for ages.
(I like to over take them in the fast lane, indicate and sweep right across to the slow lane and hope they move. When they dont I'm always tempted to do circles around them.)
Ah the orbit! An old favourite of mine. If it's very clear road I have been known to do a reverse orbit. Undertake pull out and slow down, let them undertake you. repeat untill they get the hint. I of course don't recommend this at all....

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
@Cook$ - Remember when this had to be stopped the first time round? It was the best thing I've read in many a moon though!

Gear Grinders include;

1. People who stand talking in the middle of a walkway in a shopping centre, f**k off into the middle.
  2. Being a third person on a narrow footpath, forever alone.
  3. Working in a job with no satisfaction whatsoever.
  4. People who eat loudly/slop/make noises it makes my skin crawl.
  5. Trying to maintain a sober few months and someone buying me a pint (even when they know I'm driving them home).
  6. Same as above with watching what I eat and someone buying me a cream cake, then being offended when I refused.
  7. People needing something doing yesterday and asking for it today, especially when its from an external supplier.
  8. People expecting me to just smile and nod when they ask for something designing for no pay, yes I can make my student debts disappear like you can your mortgage or utilities bills. C##T!
  9. Randy Orton being WWE World Heavyweight Champion - and what's with the name of that! Its undisputed champion surely.
There'll be more ..

Reactions: Chaz987 and Cook$

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
@Cook$

3. Working in a job with no satisfaction whatsoever.
Save me. :(

Ah the orbit! An old favourite of mine. If it's very clear road I have been known to do a reverse orbit. Undertake pull out and slow down, let them undertake you. repeat untill they get the hint. I of course don't recommend this at all....
I've been close to doing the orbit. :3
However I was on a 2 hour journey and had to come back 2 hours afterwards ... didn't have the time to waste.

Reverse orbit rounds a bit too badass for me. :3

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
As a new member i thought i would start a thread which i think everyone will be able to contribute.

Ill start...

What really grinds my gears is when people who withdraw cash at a wall and seem to take an eternity. I mean what are you doing? Are you trying to open a new bank account or something?
Surely its the machine taking its time;)

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
People who enter the office going " did you see my bookface yesterday" F**K off Needfest!
Dave Berry on Capital Radio, needs voice box tearing out.
People who drive Auto BMW's as they can only go nowhere or flat out at all time.
EA games for not fixing BF4 yet
BZ paintball for NOT answering my email in a time of need ( my needfest )
Samsung electrical devices as they are immensely slow and just don't do what they promise.
The weather right now.
I have to walk about 5 mins to get my lunch in this weather.
Alamo Rent A Car.
People who sell me a paintball gun, claim payment and go silent and leave the advert open ( on here )
The fact I really want to smash this girl in the office but can't.
The fact I can't think of other annoying things.

Way to steal the things I don't like thread from CS Phil ( Felix )

Reactions: DRxFelix

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
The fact I really want to smash this girl in the office but can't.
Aha! I wanna hear the story behind this. (Being nosey!)

My new grip is people who go to supermarkets between 12-1pm, specifically old people or people doing their fakking months shopping. I only get 30 minutes for my break at work and need my dippy doritos. :mad:

Also people taking push chairs into busy shops. :mad:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I think it's an English thing...
People claiming universal truths as "their own". ;)

What really grinds my gears is "artists" booking studio time and show up 3 hours late. And then get upset that I charge them for those 3 hours anyway. Oh sure, I'll just sit here not making any money at all, just because you couldn't be bothered to get up on time.
The best ones are the "gangsta rappers" that then feel the need to act tuff towards me. Trust me kid, you ain't no gangsta. I, on the other hand, am my own bill collector service. :)

Reactions: mrb2287 and H