Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What 'Really grinds your gears'?

jetter10

Sep 19, 2014
Exeter, Devon
i love when cars try to undertake my van, on a roundabout, in my blind spot, then beep at me, like I'm not allowed to move left. Happens a couple of times a week.
god that reminds me i almost got hit once, when someone just pulled out in front of me on a round about when i just went from the right lane to to the outside as soon as possible, had to swerve back to avoid him...

Nate78

Nov 20, 2014
Redditch
People who don't use their indicators while driving, driving too slow on a motorway, driving in the middle lane while the left lane is empty, people who drive slow until I try to over take them then speed up while I'm restricted to 68mph, (motorways) then stay beside me with people behind me getting irritated at me, people who don't know what lane they are supposed to be in, people who keep swapping lanes in traffic to try an get ahead, people who don't concentrate at traffic lights then don't move when the lights turn green until just before they turn red so I have to wait again, so in short every driver on the road hahaha

Aartwood

Jul 10, 2013
Driving in general, and others who can't drive to save their lives! non indicating at any junction or roundabout, people ignoring give way to the right and go anyway forcing me to stop, being overtaken in a 30, doing 30, sometimes wish I lived in the states, that way I could just wind down my window and shoot their tricking tires out!

Reactions: NSKlad

recyclepb

Dec 8, 2014
when people start for sale threads on the forums saying "for sell". grrrr they need to go back to school

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The wife, moaning about the tiny amount of snow we've had. She's scared to go out of the door.

She ought to try living in Canada.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Humanity in general, someone today has tried to give me a schooling in the grades of "Lethal" in relation to staircases in hotels, this particular one they decided to tell me it was "somewhere between lethal and highly lethal" wonder what the in between part could be..... Will definitely kill the weak?