Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What 'Really grinds your gears'?

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
People booking a day session for a tattoo and then ringing me up that day and asking if they can move the appointment to the next day when they know damn well that the reason they had to book months in advance is that I'm f*&king busy and so are my crew and that's why we charge £200 deposit that they aint getting back cos they wasted my time.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Aha! I wanna hear the story behind this. (Being nosey!)

:mad:
Does she happened to look like Miley Cyrus with the boyish looks so you can have the in man experience? Trolololol. I couldn't resist. I know a counter troll is on its way :)
Nope, she's just really hot, can't touch as have a Loving Woman as it is but my God all I'd need is 5 minutes, I'd smash it so hard she'd Ignite!

Or right Phil / Felix, this Team I'm about I'll warn them you want to be on the Naked Team, TIL Miley Cyrus, we'd all well and truly give her one.

Reactions: DRxFelix

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
1 People who complain about stuff but cant be bothered to make any effort at all about sorting it. Your not complaining your just moaning.
2. People who are oncoming and speed up and then force you to brake when going over single file sleeping policemen when you have right of way. Once my car is a few years older your screwed as I aint slowing and I'll take the claim thanks, whiplash and all.
3. Those people that feel the need to catch up with friends in the middle of the shopping aisle so their trolleys completely block the way and then get miffed when you ram their trolley out of the way.
4. People who litter. On most windy days it all piles up on my front lawn, cheers for that.
5. Cats that crap in my garden. I don't own a cat and if I wanted sh*t in my garden I am quite capable of having a dump there thanks.
6. People who think the world owes them. Stuff off, everything I have I worked bloody hard for.
7. Lack of manners. Really, is saying please and thank you so flaming hard.
8. Anybody that doesn't respect or love their own kids. Plenty of people out there that would make great parents but unfortunately can't have kids and then other idiots get to churn them out for fun :(

Reactions: mrb2287 and H