The Home Of European Paintball

What 'Really grinds your gears'?

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
bringing it back to the OP

what really grinds my gears is Justin Beiber... Grade A Douche
Just been on the news, he's been reported for vandalism throwing eggs at a neighbours house and when they looked at his house CCTV they saw "something" (they wont tell us) and it's just been escallated to a Felony? (is that how you spell it) and his house is now being searched.

((Sorry for the triple post if I have posted 3 in a row D: ))

For your viewing pleasure: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/justin-bieber-la-home-searched-police-egg-throwing-scandal-continues-esculate-192229332.html?vp=1

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Justin Bieber, He'll Die young / Get killed soon ( Hopefully )
Natural Disasters = Nature is coming for them / Extinction.
War = Gold / Oil, Real life Battlefield without the respawn, better there than here too.
Waiting for my new Marker to arrive.
This Fit girl at work is walking around, GAW DAMN DAT ASS!
Going to Austria Monday for work, wanted Switzerland for Duty Free goods.

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
There is definitely someone on this forum that currently balled up in the corner crying 'coz we iz hatin' da bieber'.

I know 'TXT' speak is not allowed, but it puts emphasise on his followers.

Ah, another thing that grids my gears in 'Txt spk'. I mean REALLY! Is it that hard in this world of auto-correct on phones or forums to not just appear to be an utter and complete pleb? It's painful to see, let alone read.

Jamie Loader

Jan 3, 2013
London
My boss! new to the company, no idea how it runs, and a complete bitch who talks down to all the staff as if they are dog**** on her shoes!