Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Shocker upgrades??

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Upgrading a shocker is personal perference. There is not need to improve the trigger if you are firing fast anyway, better concentrate on other aspects.

One of the first upgrades I would suggest is get a decent barrel system. I used a Freak on my shockers, and they were awesome. Well worth the money, and I am using the same Freak kit on my LCD Matrix now, just with a different back. If you wanna upgrade the trigger, make sure you have the new style LS board. It can take the blade triggers and is sweet, or for the same amount of cash (board + trigger = I-Frame) get an I-Frame from wither hypersports works, or Smartparts Europe. They make the gun much easier to fire, and give the shocker a more natural feel.

If you are running on CO2, then a shocker filter is probabily a good buy too. It will keep the firing system clean as the dirt you get off using CO2 is unbelieveable! They are about £20-25 last time I checked, from either Planet, or Smartparts.

If you need any more advice, just mail me at andy_c182@yahoo.co.uk and I will be happy to help.

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
delrin bolts, S-frame, evils products verion of the tapeworm (for shockers), freak system, air system, Ls board, replacement stickie grips, annodising, air assist system,

there are more but i am hung over so i cant remember others