Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What should i DO :)

waldo795

Mar 1, 2011
Watford
lol the ironhorse is alright and its rare as hell, i dont think i have ever seen someone with one?? :D if someone offered me an ego or rail for it, its GONE :p and thanks for the advice guys when i get a speedball gun ill definatley be down bricket wood the next avaliable time! ;)

again thanks everyone

PJM999

Apr 6, 2011
if your just going into tournie ball dont buy anything expensive guns as you dont know if you will like it.

my first gun was a PMR and they are great easy to use and nothing ever goes wrong with them, ideal first gun although if you fall in love with tournie ball which we all do you will quickly want something else.

Etek,ego,creeds great guns when you progress through tournie

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
In my opinion, get the Etek3 if you want something with warranty, you'll get the chance to register it with planet eclipse and they will close enough garentee every part of the gun, unless if it's down to user error like trying to plough a field with one.

An Etek 3 is comparable to an ego08, it basically feels so similar! I've seen plenty of ego 09's sell for around the £350 mark if you wanted to save a bit of cash. They are by far superior then the 08 because of the solenoid.

Alternatively, there are plenty of other second hand high end markers out there for sale. Just make sure you get a chance to shoot one before you buy one :)

I know Yorkie has done a few noobie days to get more people involved, but at the moment the season has picked up and most weekends will have teams scrimming against each other which is no way a bad thing as you get a chance to watch and learn. Call mr.Yorkie and it will all become clear how to get yourself involved :)