Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What size CO2 Tank?

Starterlevel

May 4, 2003
Visit site
Hey all, I'm maining a front player but can also play middle. So what size tank do you recommend you get? The guy I bought my Spyder Electra off of said that he recommended a 16Oz tank for it...

so what do y'all think? Is he right?

Thanks (I have a 16Oz tank cover so getting one isn't a prob)

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
If you want it on Co2, you might as well get 20oz. If you ever have to pay for a fill, you will pay less often as it has more shots per tank.

However Co2 isn't great and a £85.00 screw air system like the Pure Energy 0.8ltr 3000psi is great.

KingAl

Apr 13, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
BIGGER IS BETTER!!!! well thats my school of thought of anyway, as long as you can wield your marker well enough with the larger tank go for it,

i got a 12oz CO2 tank with my Spyder and its pathetic, i run out of gas after an afternoon, i'm either gonna get a 20oz or a HPA tank maybe a 16oz depends how frisky i'm feeling :D lol,

if you've got a 16oz tank cover then go for that also if u can be nimble enough with a 20oz tank then go for that its your call
Hope i helped a little
Alex

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
20 oz is the only option on CO2, but if you are playing Tourneys all the time, then get a cheap preset air system. Costing between £80 and less than £200 you get a more stable propellant and this system just replaces you CO2 bottle, no other parts to buy.