Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What size CO2 Tank?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
16 or 20 oz

if you're going to stay with co2 you have to get the 20 oz and i would get at least 2. Remember in the summer you will get, if you're lucky around 700 - 800 shots, but in the winter this is considerably reduced. Bottles freeze down reducing their pressure and amount of shots, and if your bottle freezes in one game you will not be able to use it in the next game.
When i was running co2 i had 4 bottles to last me the day, there's nothing worse than starting a game and your bottle drops pressure. If you can afford it go to air, you know it makes sense !!.

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
If you're sticking with CO2, I'd go with the 20oz as well. You might also consider getting an anti-siphon tube installed at your local pro-shop. This will help to keep liquid CO2 out of the marker.

If you don't like the weight of the 20 oz, you could always put it on your back and run a remote as another option.

whitecross

ooooohh! stars
Apr 21, 2003
basel switzerland
Visit site
i have a 20 oz and its fine, got 1000 shots out of it last weekend but it was in the 30s, but i will go to air when the bottle standards are sorted out and i can find a supplier of the new CE bottles.