Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What size tank?!

Brisance

Tom
Sep 19, 2007
Berkshire
Just a quick question as to what size tank to get.

I will get a 4500, 1.1l this question is more along the lines of length.

I'm 6ft4 and heard that the length of your set up makes a difference and with regs being shorter now any advice on the length of what bottle to get would be great, if there's a way of judging it or just trial and error.

Cheers!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The only real way is to get hands on and feel them with your gun for balance and position

You can fine tune with a rail mount asa, but the cylinder should sit correctly in your shoulder and balance correctly so the gun is neither front or back heavy

Boomtime

Jan 13, 2014
Just a quick question as to what size tank to get.

I will get a 4500, 1.1l this question is more along the lines of length.

I'm 6ft4 and heard that the length of your set up makes a difference and with regs being shorter now any advice on the length of what bottle to get would be great, if there's a way of judging it or just trial and error.

Cheers!
I like to run and jump a lot, so Igo for a tiny one.. but if you like to shoot a lot and keep your lane, go for a big one! 0.7 is empty after 5-6 tubes, 1.1 after 10 ))

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
most 1.1 give u a bang for your buck, u cant really go wrong with them
It is a common size, but only by capacity, there are various slight differences with cylinders being longer or fatter, regulators varying in length, reg extenders and adjustable rail Asa's, kick ups, drop forwards etc.

A slight length or position change may not appear to make much difference but if you get all the factors right then it puts everything in exactly the right natural position.