Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What size?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
KrAzEd mate, if your looking for a barrel for your spyder then you should try to remember that it's a spyder, ie. an entry level gun to begin with. Your looking at the more reasonbly price barrels - great. You really do need to try and test some of them if possible, look around your local site to see what barrels other people are using.

The other thing is that some of the cheaper barrels, ie. 30 - 50 quid are all single bore as in you can't change the inside diameter. Therefore if you play at one site a lot (or use the same paint brand a lot rather), then you really need a barrel that will shoot your site paint well. You should really try to test your paint in the barrels your looking at to make sure they match pretty well.

I'm not sure if your in the UK, US or elsewhere as you haven't specified a location. There are a lot of US based paintball web sites (see top 100 on p8ntballer.com, there are a couple of shopping ones), if your in the UK then there's always www.planeteclipse.com and then a few odd stored dotted around the country: www.warpedsports.com has two shops for example, see the site.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

Manning26

Krazed, it may help you to do a search on the p8ntballer forum here under, "physics." This is definitely not the first thread regarding this subject (best barrel), you should be able to pick up more information than you've ever wanted to know.;)

I will go ahead and tell you this, optimum barrel length is 12", two-step barrels offer you no more than a standard straight-tube, and pizza IS the best food in the world...just thought I'd add that.

Best of luck!:)

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Chico- Please lean to spell, type, and put together normal sentences. I have seen a lot of your posts that look along the lines of-

sd'lkgj ;aas; hhl;jksdf dfs;lj;v aereruy dhsfdhlwv hslrghlcv gadfcvx jhfhkdasfkl jhvhdbb ghdhxcjhgn agaebjklvc sgvcvxn fg

And I dont think that dye makes brooms

a dye bromstick
yo click this link 2 see the dye broomstick
As for the question, go with a 12 or 14 inch barrel, different lengths provide no more accuracy or range, so why get them? they just get in the way.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Not to hijack the tread or anything(no it wasnt a terrorist joke)
Whats with the sudden urge of people putting up pictures or 1 year olds holding paintball markers?:D
They are funny though:D