Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What tank to run with my REV-I?

Jonna

Apr 13, 2011
www.universal-exports-pb.com
Afternoon gents,

I've been paintballing a good few times over the last year or so with a few paintballing mates (borrowed kit) including last years N Vs S.. going this year too, hence the tooling to administer some serious pain ;)

After lurking and picking up a REV-I (http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?144739-Dangerous-Power-REV-I-Bargain-Price) I need a little advice on what tank to get. I want to buy new so I have the full life of the bottle. Would the following be suitable:

http://www.rap4uk.com/Guerrilla-Air-MYTH-68-4500psi-G2-CF-System-p/ms-900g2 pi.htm

From googling I think it is fine but would like to confirm :D

Ta muchly.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
good choice.

GA are arguably the lightest tanks available in the UK right now (closest competitor are Stako bottle perhaps).

i used to own a 68/4500 before changing over to a 48/4500 for a tighest set-up.

Never had any problems with either tanks.

Reactions: Jonna

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
At the mo I have NvS in mind and I have a view to buy a smaller tank to suit whatever game I find myself in :D
generally you want to buy a nice big tanklike a 90ci if you're playing very long scenario games (30+ minutes) which you would usually carry on a tac vest or suitable pod pack, but if you're playing shorter games like what is used in speedball tournaments there are lots of regular breaks inbetween games to fill your tank and so in this case you go for the most comfortable tank for you. generally a 68ci tank is comfortable for most players, with some preferring smaller tanks like the 48ci.

overall 68ci tanks are the most popular among both scenario and speedball players because they hold a reasonable amount of shots but are a comfortable size for shooting.