Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What the friggedy!?

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
HUH?

:confused:
See what you mean Buddha same here the new look is pretty cool though.

Mikez

Joe Schmoe

So, don't leave the screen !

Sorry Buddha !!!

We had to pull the plug sooner rather than later. However, it just goes to show that we're always busy at P8 HQ - we're not here just to flatter Robbo's massive ego you know !!!!!

L8r

Joe

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hey, no problem

no worries mate.
it was a bit of a surprise, that's all. I'm not lying when I say that I really went offline for about an hour, came back and everything had changed, so I just sat there staring at my screen, wondering if I perhaps had gone to the wrong site.
As far as Robbo's ego is concerned........well, let's not go there, heh heh.
As a matter of fact, I like this site so much that I just booked my subscription to PGI yesterday.

Take care people!

AIKIDO

Jul 7, 2001
Kansas
Visit site
I really like this new board. It seems to load a lot faster than the other one, and has more options.

See ya on the feild as you walk off wearing my paint.

Matt:D

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
after paintball city started charging people...

everyone scoured to all sorts of other forums... the 'city had A LOT of users... everyone found the format user-friendly. either that, or they just got used to using it... i saw that pbnation.com follwed the same format, but they just didn't have the same amount of players from my area on it.

so, now p8ntballer adopted the format... nice. i wonder how it will be with pics... sometimes, they include them in the messages and sometimes they are just attachements.

i'll attempt an upload at a later time...

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
i was going to as well...

i juz kinda got lazy... 'sides from the few players that were cool to talk to (errr.... type to), there WERE indeed a few "knuckleheads" up in that joint...