Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what threads 4 barrel are on ego 06

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
thanks mate i appresiate the thank you. Carbon fibre barrel are very good you cant use fluffies with them so you have to shoot though most break and carbon fibre barrels are very expensive out of interest what is your cash limit on th barrel
Fluffies are no problem on carbon barrels.

Check out Stiffi Barrels mate, best out there!

icejohn

Sep 24, 2006
checked out the stiffi barrels

They all seem to be the same size one-piece .695 .I must admit they look better good "looks" wise and yeah they are expensive but do they perform better than any others.

Steve_t you recommended 3 barrel sizes on dye. What 3 would you choose.

I been looking at the dyes lite and everyone seems to give a 9/10 for accurancy weight etc.

The stiffi barrels have very few reviews? and some of them are really bad ww.pbreview.com/products/reviews/

i would question the strenght factor (steel does not crack)? I know carbon can i have broken enough fishing rods.;)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
They all seem to be the same size one-piece .695 .I must admit they look better good "looks" wise and yeah they are expensive but do they perform better than any others.

Steve_t you recommended 3 barrel sizes on dye. What 3 would you choose.

I been looking at the dyes lite and everyone seems to give a 9/10 for accurancy weight etc.

The stiffi barrels have very few reviews? and some of them are really bad ww.pbreview.com/products/reviews/

i would question the strenght factor (steel does not crack)? I know carbon can i have broken enough fishing rods.;)
No you can get different bore sizes in stiffi barrels.

Why would you snap a barrel? If you dive like a new born giraffe then, get better! :)

icejohn

Sep 24, 2006
broken cracked graphite barrel

one of the reviews said that he had taken a few shots on the barrel / hopper and that caused the crack. Graphite does not take kindly to rough handling and impract resistance i think is quesitonable. The inside of the barrel is probably smooth as silk but i wander how long the barrel would last before the epoxy basically glue starts to delaminate? I also got an old grahite pool cue and the fibers show through the glue when i have worn away the epoxy. That kind of worries me to be honest.

The pros are that the barrel stiffness is higher than steel that can only help accurancy. Smoothness or slickness is better than steel so broken paint clears easily.

How much paint have you shot thought the stiffi?:eek:

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
one of the reviews said that he had taken a few shots on the barrel / hopper and that caused the crack. Graphite does not take kindly to rough handling and impract resistance i think is quesitonable. The inside of the barrel is probably smooth as silk but i wander how long the barrel would last before the epoxy basically glue starts to delaminate? I also got an old grahite pool cue and the fibers show through the glue when i have worn away the epoxy. That kind of worries me to be honest.

The pros are that the barrel stiffness is higher than steel that can only help accurancy. Smoothness or slickness is better than steel so broken paint clears easily.

How much paint have you shot thought the stiffi?:eek:
40 cases or so, didnt keep track

Not a single prob out of it

Fish has it now on these boards ask him how good it it

Or you could always ask any of the Joy division players, as they swear by them ;)

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
with the ultra lite bore i would say get a big bore like a 692 a medium like a 689 and a small one like 685

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
get a .692 and a .695 back and if your feeling flush get a .688 although I think you will rarely use it I have never used mine as .690 seems to be the smallest bore paint we ever use ,this is the ultralite kit most have and covers you for all situations .Infact its all that dye make in the ultralite range I think apart from possibly a .684 which is a throwback to the old days :D