Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what to buy???

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Yeah I can understand that but I live nowhere near any paintball shop so trying kit isn't really an option
This is a particular reason not to go for the i4s
They are an excellent premium goggle, however they are unsuitable for large heads, or for certain shapes of head

A walkon, a trip to an event or comparing the locations of paintball shops on a map with places you may go are the best options

I live in the south, but made many purchases via work trips. Before we had reliable secure connections and the taxpayers money to fund the kit I was suporting standalone computers in some remote places from the south to the midlands. Maintenance and upgrades were scheduled in line with events - if I was playing at the weekend then I was working near to Phoenix paintball that week!

MandanX

Jan 7, 2014
Isle of Man
Once I have the kit I won't have to worry as much about funding, just paint and general maintenance.... But getting the gear is so expensive!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Once I have the kit I won't have to worry as much about funding, just paint and general maintenance.... But getting the gear is so expensive!
Paint is an on going purchase, and will be the number one thing you should spend money on after you get your kit. For example, your gun and hopper you want for £300, is what, 10 boxes of paint? Thats nothing but a mornings practice to a serious team :)

Welcome to a very addictive game, have fun!

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Depending where I get the goggs from, some places may do returns, but solid advice, thanks
Ring a couple and check first, some shops don't stock much and may link into their suppliers system for items not held, then it gets sent to you directly from the distributor
An ontjer factor is the margins are low in paintball, if they allow sampling and returning they have lost their profit of you decide you don't like the first set