Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What to do???

Hobbes88

Banned
Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
Hey everybody i was wondering what to do in a particular situation that happend to me a couple of days ago. I was playing Capture the Flag in some trenches with some friends. well our team, consisting of 5, took half the feild in the first couple of minutes without much of a problem, taking two or three guys through the creek. The rest of the other team, having about 6, maybe 7 guys left in it must have been hanging back or something, cause when we got about 3/4 of the way up the feild they popped out and 2 of our guys were taken right away. the last three started falling back to our "territory." Them having taken the creek pretty much an open way to our flag except for the fact that the last 3 of us had been pretty much scattered around, and one of our guys was in the creek. So my buddy and I made it back to our flag and took refuge behind the last trench. -- this is the part i need help on -- the other team, started spreading around us. I was almost out of paint, and sence it wasnt going to make a difference if we stayed or left, we camly decided to surrender

PiranahBLVFG3

Jun 8, 2002
Springfield, MO
www.geocities.com
surrender?!

man you should never surrender. i was playing speedball and it was two on one. i was in the middle of the field and they were flanking me, one on each side:mad: you just have to pray for a miracle or get ready for the pain:( .

tim

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I wouldn't surrender unless out of paint and they're closing in. If not out of paint, do what you can do. Heck, move up on them! They might not see it coming and you might win! Keep in mind the careful balance between not giving up and presenting yourself as a target; be ready to call yourself out the first time ya feel hits to save yourself from the other 20 that will follow immediately after if you don't.

ez-rhino

Free the Bracknell 7
Oct 14, 2002
Berkshire, UK
never surrender, even if you're out of paint - the opposition probably won't know it.

I played a game at Campaign it was 3 on 1, I got it down to 1 on 1 before my marker vented air all ove the field. The other player in the opposite corner didn't hear it.

I carried on moving around the field, until i was one barricade away from him, dummied him into going thewrong way round a barricade and managed to get a flag grab.

If you don't try, you will fail.

Move around a lot, don't let them get the angles on you and hopefully pick them off as they come in one at a time or at least hold 'em up from winning the game