Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what to get next?

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
I'm not 100% sure if this is the right section to put this in, but here goes, I'm new to paintball, not played yet apart from birthday parties but i'm planning to go in a weeks time and I have a setup that i'm not sure if i need anything to add to, my setup is: Proto attack pack 4+5, proto rail 2011,2 NXe squeegees, 2 flex squeegees, invert halo too, going to get a e-flex, zend 109 68/45, case of proto paint and a ninja tank butt, so my question is, is there any items i have missed out when making this or are there any i need to add?

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
i've got pods and all that, i was just wondering whether or not i missed any key things out, thanks for the help, i'll just put my money towards paint and admission now, great help lads

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
You've got a perfectly good setup for now and it'll last you perfectly well for a good while. Don't spend any more money on kit, use it to get out on the field more often.

Also, ignore people who tell you to buy a kitbag. I've played on and off for about 7 years and I've never once bought a kitbag, because for the £100 that I would spend on it I could just as easily buy a £10 sports bag and spend the other £90 on playing!

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
ye, no offence to the guy but a kit bag is one of the worst investments i've ever heard of, why not just use a normal sports/rugby bag? there all for show, absolutely pointless

Reactions: alexd

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
ye, no offence to the guy but a kit bag is one of the worst investments i've ever heard of, why not just use a normal sports/rugby bag? there all for show, absolutely pointless
I have to disagree here!..

In the 7 years ive been playing one of my best investments was a planet eclipse kit bag. You'll find that average sports bags just aren't large enough for all the kit you'll come to acquire, on top of this all the kit weighs a fair bit, and the average sports bag is not made to hold such weights. I broke about 3 bags over the time before i got my eclipse bag, since i picked it up 2 years ago its never given me issues, it holds everything i need and is well built enough to be able to withstand the weights its carrying and the kit. Also don't forget the fact it has a sturdy construction on the wheels and handle so it can be easily transported about, again, the average kit bag is just not built to the same standard.

Just my opinion though :)

Last edited: