Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What to wear?

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
As I'm about to buy my own marker and I've already got my own mask, I probably shouldn't be renting site camo's.

In which case, what should I be wearing?? I don't want to go out an get a JT/Dye/SmartParts Jersey only to find I become the target of the day because I violate team colours or something ;)

Can anyone suggest a cheap alternative? If it helps, darker "recball-style" colours (read Camo) would possibly be more suitable.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
There aren't really any hard & fast rules for what jerseys to wear, though camo pattern is becoming a no-no especially at tournaments & I don't think anyone makes them any more. If teams are the kind to want to wear unique stuff, they tend to get their own printed specially or at least have the team and/or their own name printed on them. If you buy any standard jersey from a major manufacturer (including but not limited to those you list) then you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Great, thanks. I had kinda got that impression re. camo-print (sooo last year darling!), but that's why I'm in the newbie forum!

Adam The Ginner

Nov 1, 2002
In the bin
adamisgay.com
I just wear a nike jumper and trousers. I use my old trainers and wear my old nikÔ cap on my Q¨.'$ñfõÏÕcK»xåp6Í684I))Ö+.npIêd
to stop my head from being hurt by paintball impact shots to my !.&'§×>.

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
lol, well that's virtually what I wear at the moment!

An old Fruit of the Loom sweatshirt which was great for bounces, but then I "grew into it"... a cap reversed and some clumpy combat boots.

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Not sure if that was aimed at me or not, but without the sweatshirt I would be playing nekkid, well top half at least... no thanks :p

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Xenos
Doesn't wearing extra layers to get more bounces count as cheating? It's certainly not playing in the spirit of the game is it? shame on you:p
yep,a bit like wearing t-shirts and putting vasaline on your arms :)o :eek: ) not really sporting:D