The Home Of European Paintball

What to wear?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Reassuringly nice to get let up???

Joff, man your nutzzz boooyyy. Try getting bunkered from about 2ft away.....Nothing reassuringly nice in that.

I actually wasn't thinking bounce re the chest / shoulder protectors it was merely re the slidding more than anything. I guess, it'll just be the old Bull Worker and Pec-deck to build up that punny body then ;) ;) ;) I don't mind getting "betokened" (ne: lit up) as it maybe become known, it's just trying to make the fifty on the break means something more than a gentle jog and stop!!!!

And I definately wasn't thinking about it to enable me to carry-on playing once lit up. I would be more worried about getting my team mates 1:4:1 or 2:4:1 in a tourney than play-on (unless outside the self check zone (grrrrrrrr, Tomahawk field)...... Mind you that's a reffing thing and a totally different thread......

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Millennium Rules state -
5.01. Each player may only wear one layer of underclothing consistent with the weather of the day for all but unseasonably cold weather. This shall consist of one pair of undershorts and one short or long sleeve T-shirt.
5.16 Male players may wear groin protection and female players may wear breast protection.

There's also a couple of rules about forearm/elbow (5.14) & knee/shin (5.15) protection, plus loads of stuff on trousers, gloves, neck protection, head protection etc etc etc.

So there you have it - the official ruling on the subject available here http://www.millennium-series.com/images/pdf/millennium_rules.pdf

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Quacking - cos I'm crafty and IE is a bit more discreete than MSN ;)

Stongl - as a large target, I'm often taking a few close hits in the Speedball games I've played, after a while you get used to it... a while later you get up and call yourself out :p