Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what trousers

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Dye trousers ain't the cheapest, but I'm more than happy with mine: almost a year of sliding into bunkers (and getting shot out straight away) and they're still going strong.

Plus they look like they fell off the catwalks of Milan, Paris, New York or London too...;)

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Dye's are great, but I like my Redz pants best. Cheap, too.

Sold by length, with drw string + elastic waist, they have nylon skid layer all the way from knee to ankle and across the butt. Not too hot in the summer. The little sleeve on the thigh for the barrel swab is nice, too; great place for grabbing a swab while you're tight.

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Dye and Redz are my fave pants. Redz are really tough, and as Gyro said, the slide surface is great. Dye are nice too, with very good venting for warmer days. Not quite as tough as the Redz, as I've managed to rip a pair while sliding.

Don't like the new JTs. I know too many people who've had problems with the velcro waist closures coming off. The old JTs (with the zip-off legs) were great, 'specially when you could unzip the legs between games and walk around with your pants around your ankles :D :D :D

The new Nexed pants look pretty cool but I haven't actually tried them out yet. Only saw them at World Cup.