Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What type of Nitrous tank should i buy??

EViLAzN

May 17, 2004
Mi
Visit site

Im not a newbie at the game of paintball, but i am when it comes to the knownledge of what N2 system i should buy.

Ive heard alot of name brands (MaxFlow, AngleAir, PureEnergy, Dye, Evil Sicon etc..)
Ive also done alot of research and seen alot of reviews But, im not really convinced on what type i should buy. Im leaning towards the Dye air or Pure Energy but i only have a range of $180-200 USD to spend in my budget. :(

My Marker set-up is a PMI (EVIL) Omen, with a Dye boomstick

Anyways i would appericate with some feed back on what to get or what others would recommend.

Thanks again-
EViLAzN

:EVILWINS!: :RULETHEWORLD:

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
The Pure Energy preset's a good, reliable reg and normally goes for $200 in the US. If you have a reasonable front regulator, then there is no need for a fancy adjustable tank reg which costs way more -- it won't work any better.

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
Crossfire (a Michigan company by the way), makes a very good pre-set screw-in tank. They can easily be purchased new for $200 or less. Nitro Duck also makes a nice low cost adjustable screw in (the X-stream) for around $220. I prefer the Crossfire reg. over the PMI/PE reg. I've owned three PMI tanks and two of them have had recurring problems with leaks from the fill nipples. My crossfire has never let me down, nor has my Nitro Duck.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
I hate to be one of those people, but it's Nitrogen. Nitrous (N20) refers to Nitrous Oxide (the engine booster/ "laughing gas")