Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What type of upgrades?

Azz3h

Redshift
Nov 30, 2002
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Visit site
Heh... I thought the best way to shoot round a corner was brass eagle paint ;)
Hiding behind the bunker is useless!
I bet if S.P. made a new range of paintballs they'd market it with 'So accurate they curve round the bunker to hit your opponent' :confused:

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Originally posted by CPS_SEPHIROTH
do u think that the 04 autococker would be a good next gun for my level? and do u think that the view loader revolution is a good loader? thx
Bringing the winding subject back on target from the fooools! :p

Autococker's aren't the most user-friendly of markers, i'd suggest avoiding one if you're a noob......if and when you decide to move on, take a look at the entry-level electro-pneumatics..easy to work on and easy to get on with....

BUT, you already have a Spyder, and you're original question was about that and it seems that most peeps have given you a good few answers on it. I cut my teeth on Spyders and they do the job, I made the misatke of trying to change markers mid-way through my noob times and just threw money away...low-priced upgrades are what you want to look for.

Barrel, Bolt and Spring Kit are the three things i'd recommend to upgrade with. Don't spend masses on a barrel kit for a spyder as you will inevitably upgrade to something high level if you stay in the game for any amount of time, meaning you'll have spent a lot of money on a barrel kit that you'll then ditch second hand and wont get anywhere near the price you paid for it, as it's a Spyder thread and therefore a starter marker barrel set.

I found that a 12" Smart Parts teardrop barrel was a nifty little stick for my Spyder and I still swear by it (Spyder is still my backup). There are some really good bolt upgrades for the Spyder out there too, I picked up a turbulence bolt and it was the absolute daddy of upgrades. increased the accuracy by masses.

And a revvie hopper is fine for your current marker, there's plenty around and they're plenty cheap, get the best price you can for one! Later on when you upgrade, see what's available then, because hoppers seem to be evolving all the time, so buying an eggy or a HALO now, might mean you are using something 2nd rate by the time you upgrade to a ripping new gat.