Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What was the most exciting release in paintballing?

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
Just wondering what people thought was the most exciting new product in paintballing was? What moved the goalposts for you in what could be achieved?

I know the Empire EVS had got a lot of people talking but the HUD option doesn't seem that entirely useful in the real world, although it seems to be a great mask despite this.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
The 6 pak, shortly followed by constant air which made the 6 pak redundant after a few short weeks.
Then the semi auto drop ins for my razorback, which I used once before buying the brand new automag.
The big thing for me was the autococker. so for me the autococker was the best new product after careful consideration of two minutes

Reactions: Gee Tee

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
The industry changers.
Autococker/Automag
Powered Loaders
CA and no more C02 tanks of crappy cold fills.
WDP Angel
Matrix

Some of the biggies off the top of my head.

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
Thermal goggles (JT thermal/Vents predator)
VL 2000 agitator hopper
Auto-cocker/ Automag
Freak barrel kits
Smart parts shocker and impulse.....

My £2 worth.....

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The original force feed hoppers (Halo) were a big step forward in design. The shift to lower capped ROF in the last few years has made loaders capable of 30+ BPS overkill. Modern equivalents Rotor, Spire etc.. are a huge improvement on hoppers we used in the late 90's. Much much more efficient, jam free and easier to clean and maintain.

I agree the move to HPA from CO2 was a real game changer. Playing winter games in the UK was a nightmare using gas that turned your marker into fire extinguisher. I don't miss that one bit.

Reactions: RST

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
Wow, some stuff that I took for granted, like HPA, must have been epic when it was first available for you veterans out there! Can't imagine it was easy to refill tanks at the fields though back in the day with the cost of compressors?