Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What will TonTon do?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
"Art Chaos front it seems the new Russians soon to be on the block are having trouble prying a few American pros away from their current teams. The money is rumored to be good. (At least for paintball.) In a couple of instances it seems a team or two preemptively locked their players in with contracts and/or it may be the terms Chaos is seeking aren't too attractive despite the money. The latest word is the team has picked up at least two Euro players with the initials, A.G. & C.M. Also in the rumor mill of late is word that Chaos is looking for a stateside coach, the list is short and they've already been turned down at least once."

Might be true ????

Place your bets on who C.M and A.G are ??? Again just all rumors

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
"Art Chaos front it seems the new Russians soon to be on the block are having trouble prying a few American pros away from their current teams. The money is rumored to be good. (At least for paintball.) In a couple of instances it seems a team or two preemptively locked their players in with contracts and/or it may be the terms Chaos is seeking aren't too attractive despite the money. The latest word is the team has picked up at least two Euro players with the initials, A.G. & C.M. Also in the rumor mill of late is word that Chaos is looking for a stateside coach, the list is short and they've already been turned down at least once."

Might be true ????

Axel Gaudin, Clint Moore?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008

Might be true ????

I said this a while ago when people were asking if the Russian heat players would be going over. It would of been stupid for heat to sign them for anything less than a 3 year contract what with the fast moving Russians. However, I've seen rumors of two of them looking to leave, so a balls up on the managements part in Heat, they've struggled (use this term loosely and comparatively) this season, and I can see next season being harder with the expected departure of two core players. I can honestly see it being a little bit easier for them to get hold of the Russian Legion players, what with the up and down season and seeing the start of the next season in the Challengers

Last edited:
Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Do people really think RL would fold though? They've had a rough season, but they've been around for so long now...

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Well look at nexus, if they do fold it's after one of their best seasons and they've been about for ages as well.
that's true I guess. Although, if you read VFTDs blog carefully, he doesn't state that Nexus necessarily would fold. But if they lost their Dye sponsorship and they lost Clint Moore, I wonder what the team would be like. I wonder if Dye drop Nexus, will they focus more on supporting the TonTons...