Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what would be a good gun for tournaments?

Jake Tobin

Jul 15, 2013
Looking for a tournament gun and it can be from any price range

i need suggestions as i have no idea what i am going to get so far..

thanks jake

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
Lot of people seem to love the Eclipse LV1.

You might get more responses if you post up some things you'd like from a marker. Color, valve, macroline/macroless, etc.

Reactions: Jake Tobin

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Before you buy any priced gun ,you really need to try as many as possible at say a walk on or training day at a sup air venue.Most players will let you try if you explain.Poppets ,Spools different makes ,weight comfort.All need to be tried .Also your personal choice. Or do what my son does ,get a team gun point it at the bad men and fire it!lol

Reactions: Jake Tobin

JackAdams96

Banned
Nov 14, 2013
Lv1 - great marker, shoots great, no kick, quiet! ive got mine for sale atm if your interested?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
i wouldnt reccomened a DYE marker yet ( i do have one and i love it ) because they are a pain to maintain, lots of small fiddley bits, you have to know what your doing with them! id reccomend the ETek, very very easy to strip and clean, perform quite decently and you can get some cool anno's for them!!

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
It depends on what you prefer shooting a poppet get a Ego LV1 or if you prefer shooting a spool valve marker get a GEO 3.1 or a DLX luxe. If you dont mind what style you shoot get the luxe.

Last edited: