Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What would you do if a team mate is shot?

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
At the May southern masters we had this situation!

I was back left & I looked right to check out back right guy had made it in on the break & saw he had a hit in a blind spot on his goggles near the strap, I shouted to him to eliminate himself & he did.

To leave it may of got us a 141, how many of you would walk if a team mate called across to you?

sx1990

Mar 2, 2009
Id laugh and be like bro don't get me one for oned, once shot my team mate on the startgate

Lighthouse

Jul 24, 2013
I had a Saving Private Ryan moment in my last walk on, as in the "lucky b***ard" scene on the beach at the start.

A team mate crouching next to me felt one hit and asked if I could see paint. There wasn't any, so I told him I think it just bounced. He said something along the lines of, "guess it's my lucky say," he got splatted square in the middle of the mask.

If someone asks I'll be honest and tell them to walk off but I'm usually too busy crapping myself to notice other peoples hits.

Lozhell

Nov 7, 2011
Bedforshire
I play on a team with newish players, I would tell them to get off, it does not help them to progress. if they learn to play on hit.

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
ive just started and yesterday was my first walkon, but we just checked each other if needed if someone said i was hit, then i took the hit and vise versa, end of the day no one wants to play with cheats (obviously some hots we can check ourselves some we cant lol)

Adam97

Jul 26, 2013
i'd tell them to get off especially if im nearer to them, as i would then get 1-4-1'd and i dont want that

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I would tell him/her that they have been shot.
If they don't walk off then they get a shot to the leg to make sure they go