Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What would you do if a team mate is shot?

Roywilliamsc

Mar 8, 2014
its playing the game he should go off and i would tell him other wise what is the point we might as well stand in a circle and just shot each other till we run out of paint

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
I'm gonna go with Shoot him myself. One round, then if still no movement, a burst of 5... I'm guessing he wil move then :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
It`s better to shoot the player yourself ? as he`s still shooting so he gets the message to leave, He`ll give the Team he`s with a 2-4-1 ,
and if he puts his hand where he thinks he may be shot the Refs will think he`s wiping,
then that becomes 3-4-1. If not , the game Win to the other side ??
Oh yes ... Shoot him !!!

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
I'd probably scream, drop to my belly and look around for the shooter... Oh wait we're talking about paintball? o_O

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Just to put this straight I'm not in a team i'm refering to a team as a group of people that have been put together for that days paintballing.

What would you do if a team mate got shot while playing? sup\woodsball\so on...

1. Tell him he's been shot and make sure he goes off
2. Tell him he's been shot hoping he will wipe\rub\slide it off
3. Tell him he's been shot then ignore it
4. Ignore it all together

The reason i'm asking this it's because I’ve seen this allot in the last year at different sites.

I've told a couple of people on my own team that they have been shot (saw it with my own eyes) and they have just carried on playing saying it was off a barricade/inflatable or they have just ignored me altogether and just ran off wiping it off as they run\slide.

Answer honestly as I’ve seen all of the above done many time while playing and while watching from the side lines.
I would tell them that they have been shot and if they didn't I would tell them to leave. If you wipe, then what's the point of playing. Yes they stay in but don't deserve to and may win through cheating. It would help if marshals quickly carried out paint checks when you call out for them.