Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What would your first choice upgrade be?

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Liz

But the best upgrade you can do, unfortunately the most expensive as well, is getting the Vision eye fitted (though I'm not sure if you can on the very old ones).
yep you can, good old smart parts will drill it for you.

but make sure you buy some metal bond, to stick your old feed tube back in!

The best upgrade is..........some sticky grips! They make it look nicer, and feel nicer.
:cool:

But as suggested before, go for a freak system - out of all the upgrades on my team (all shoot impulse's, apart from a IR3 retard) the freak improves your accuracy a lot.

Low pressure chambers are handy, but they make very little "noticable" difference to your performance (although they claim they do).

LPR kits look great, and get rid of the kick (if you think impulses have a kick) but they can be a bit fiddley to set-up.

If youve got cash to burn, and you havent got a cricket board buy one......it changes the vision to digital so you dont have the problem with two-tone paint + it also makes a nice "chirping" sound just in case your lonely and have no-one to talk to.

Also whilst im rambling, double trigger I-frames are well worth investing in - personally i still have my old "sloppy" style trigger as i love it , and can rattle of a ridiculous ROF.

Bolts, again most of my team have delrin bolts - but i use the standard o-ring one, i tried a delrin and didnt notice any difference so i saved the money. This is just my opinion though, you should change your hammer & rod if you want a delring bolt as the weight is a lot different from the standard.

and lastly Vision, if you find your chopping then buy one. If your not, then theres not much point (apart from it looks nicer)

hope this helps