Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What year did you first play paintball? How old were you? (& so how old are you now?)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
cant remember the year, but my first rental day was when i was either 11 or 12, it was down the road from me at a dodgy back garden business called ''ultimate paintball'' which have since then been shut down
first walk on day was in (about) 2006/7
i was 16
now 19

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
The paintball company in st Albans (Chris and John from lips)
Mid 1990's with my automag and 1.9 ltr air system
Played for Wharf warriors for a year or so in the 5 or 7 man wood tornies.
Had kids and got back in this year at the ripe old age of 38 !
Still got the mag and a few nice planet markers too
wiggles.:)

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
1992 at The Princess of Wales Royal Regiment Army base in Borden. Splatmasters and some "masks" (and I use the term loosely) that would never be approved for use today.

A year and a bit later after much persuasion I dragged all my mates for a day at Camouflage near Petersfield. We paid extra to hire semi's whilst everyone else at the site had pumps. Boy were we hated LOL We were split between the two teams and we were used as machine gunners on both teams :) Awesome Day !! :)

Age Then: 17 (first time)
Age Now: 35

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
national Paintball Fields
was 2000 and im now 16 so i started pretty damn early xD
You gotta be 13 to play there....

You're saying you played there at age 5/6?

I call shens.

There's a couple of others on here I call shens on too.

Leah

Apr 4, 2006
Colchester
www.keeactionsports.com
1999 Finmere
15/16
27 :(

Nothing compared to Mr John Cashmore however, as he like to remind us, he has been playing longer than most of us have been alive

1981 Mayhem, sussex at Paul Wilsons woods before sites were even formed and before the great electrical revolution, using crossman pistols (50 cal, already been there and done that) uvex goggles with woodstalk faceplates
Too old to mention now (nearly 50)