Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What you run

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
Thought I'd say hi as I'm back into the fold. I've have not played for 5 years and boy has the kit changed. I'm running a Timmy Species, a Timmy GZ, a Timmy Classic, I've also a Timmy AIM body I started to build the last time I was playing - still work in progress. Did run with a Bud Pump, Ikon, Automag, and Autococker all of which have sadly gone by the wayside over the years. Trying to chase down a Bud Pump - just to relive those old days, but no luck yet.

Niloc65
AKA Colin
Split Personalities

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Thought I'd say hi as I'm back into the fold. I've have not played for 5 years and boy has the kit changed. I'm running a Timmy Species, a Timmy GZ, a Timmy Classic, I've also a Timmy AIM body I started to build the last time I was playing - still work in progress. Did run with a Bud Pump, Ikon, Automag, and Autococker all of which have sadly gone by the wayside over the years. Trying to chase down a Bud Pump - just to relive those old days, but no luck yet.

Niloc65
AKA Colin
Split Personalities
Loving that little collection - any photos?

David neilson

Sep 12, 2013
Not used it yet but, I plan lol in playing using a TM-15, and also have a MK2 inferno but that's just for the nephew to play about with. Got it cheap and soon realised why haha