Which team would you pick? Red or Blue?

• Red

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

dannydandan

Oct 1, 2013
So considering I've been away from the paintballing scene for a year or two, I thought I'd ask you lot (as this forum seems to be active)

I'm curious to know the following things: (this will also help other readers)

• Which events did you attend?

• Which was the best and the worst and why?

• How good was the overall turnout? Were there a lot of people or just enough?

• How good or perhaps bad the marshalling was (be nice, its not always their fault ;) )

• On that note, how respectable were the other players were as i've had a few people in the past that do ruin it, but most of the time its been damn good fun and people are honest!

• What events are you looking forward to next year and why??

• AND the most important one of them all... RED or BLUE!?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Mine is based on tournament rather than Woods ball

• Which events did you attend? CPPS, UWL, Warped 10-man

• Which was the best and the worst and why CPPS prefer Sup air to woods

• How good was the overall turnout? Were there a lot of people or just enough Yes

• How good or perhaps bad the marshalling was. Very good, But can always learn more

• On that note, how respectable were the other players were as i've had a few people in the past that do ruin it, but most of the time its been damn good fun and people are honest! Arguments happen from time to time but always gets sorted out

• What events are you looking forward to next year and why CPPS love playing tournaments.

AND the most important one of them all... RED or BLUE!? N/A but if I did play scenario ball why would this matter?

Reactions: Schmickle

dannydandan

Oct 1, 2013
Its nice to hear about any form of games as I've also played a bit of sup air myself, as i love how fast paced the games are!

Watching it is also just as entertaining!

Where abouts are the games held, in the north of england, central or southern because me and my mates have always struggle to find anything near us! We live in northamptonshire if that helps

Red and Blue doesn't matter, but what I've found with woods ball is the red team sells out of tickets first in most cases!

Thanks for the response though, its good to get people opinions

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
You were probably the player that kept killing me then.
I've been on both sides of that scenario, trust me! Typical score for me is 24-20, but I got into one of the artillery trucks at the beginning, got buku kills, then had a couple of fully loaded tanks drive over my mines, then I got in a behemoth and got mad kills.
Game after that I went 12-0, all kills with the artillery truck, love that thing!